Tuesday 27 January 2015

Top 5 for -Our Favourite Things' and a reminder for Add Some Fabric.

Thank you all for joining our first challenge of the year
My Favourite Things.
We had  as usual, a  hard time making our choices from so many fantastic entries.
So without further ado here are our 
Top5






Congratulations everyone.
Please grab your badge from our sidebar and display it with pride.

There is still another week for you to enter our current challenge
you will find all the details HERE

Have a good week
from the TioT's gang

3 comments:

  1. OH! Thank you sooooo much...so so happy to be chosen in the Top 5. congrats to the other too. This is a great start to the week. Thanks again.Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Thank yall very much for choosing my little Steampunk ATCs for Top 5! Congrats to everyone and thank you again! Hugs and happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top 5. I am so proud to display my badge on my blog. Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x